Delivery and Payment Conditions
Warranty and Return
Please carefully read the following Terms of our services.
Pursuant to the procedures prescribed by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia No. 207 ‘Regulations Regarding Distance Contracts’ consumers may exercise the right of withdrawal and unilaterally withdraw from the contract within a time period of 14 calendar days returning the items purchased in the online store to the Seller.
It is laid down in Section 12 Paragraph 6 of Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia that the consumer shall be liable for maintenance of the quality and safety of the goods during the time period for exercising the right of withdrawal.
Urbanscooter.lv reserves the right to refuse return of the goods and/or compensate the customer, if the returned item was in use and/or it is damaged, not returned in its original packaging or the packaging of the item is significantly damaged.
Paragraph 14.1 of the LR CM Regulation no. 207, “Regulations Regarding Distance Contracts,” determines that, “If a consumer exercises the right of withdrawal, the seller or service provider has an obligation to repay to the consumer all the instalments made by him or her as soon as possible but not later than within 30 calendar days from the day when the consumer has sent a written withdrawal, or within seven calendar days after the receipt of documents confirming the costs”.
Exercising the right of withdrawal, the delivery charges are non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions about our service
- I have bought an item in online store Urbanscooter.lv is it covered by the warranty?
- All items purchased from online store Urbanscooter.lv are covered by a 24 months warranty from the date of purchase for individuals and 6 months warranty from the date of purchase for legal persons accordingly.
- What document is considered a warranty document?
- The warranty document is the invoice, which you have got via e-mail specified when ordering. You will have to submit the invoice or at least the order number to hand the item over to our Service Center.
- How do I initiate the repair process?
- Please contact Urbanscooter.lv in the event of lack of conformity of the goods to proceed with the repair. Items to be repaired under warranty are delivered to the Service Center at the owner’s expense.
You may get the items ordered in any of the following ways:
- In-store pickup by prior agreement*
- Delivery by Urbanscooter.lv courier within Riga (4 EUR)**
- Delivery by DPD courier (Delivery charge is calculated for each order individually and depends on its size, weight and delivery address)**
*The pickup store is located at 184 Bauskas Str., Riga on working days from 11-00 to 17-00 or beyond working hours prior agreed by phone. Please call in advance before visiting – 29238603.
**The ordered goods are delivered to the address specified to doorsteps only! For an extra fee your items can be lifted up to the respective floor or brought in.
Types of payment
You can pay using one of the following three payment methods:
- Bank transfer
- with a debit/credit card (through Paysera)
- PayPal transfer